Here at Orchard Ford the health and safety of our customers and staff is
the top priority. In response to the COVID-19 global pandemic we have
recently implemented the following:
- Our staff have been directed to wear gloves when handling your vehicle.
- Vehicles being dropped off for service will be sanitized at the time of drop off and again prior to pick up, including keys.
- Our regular cleaning procedures have been improved to focus on disinfecting all touch points around the dealership. We have also increased the frequency of our cleaning and disinfecting.
- We will only allow one customer (or household) per shuttle vehicle. The vehicle will be wiped down after each trip. Please be patient as we take the time to perform these safety measures.
We understand that personal transportation is important right now. As a result, we want to make it as easy and safe for you to have your vehicle serviced. We would encourage you to take advantage of our drop off service. You can park outside and leave the keys along with servicing instructions in the envelope and drop box located near the drive through service entrance. We will service your vehicle, clean it inside and outside, provide online payment option, and arrange for pickup. You don’t have to enter the dealership if you prefer to minimize your contact. In order to protect yourself and others, we ask that if you are not feeling well you refrain from visiting us in an effort keep everyone safe and healthy. If you need us to pick up, we will do our best to accommodate you. We will update you of any other significant changes. Please be safe and be courteous to others.
What we are doing to keep our work space clean and safe for our staff and customers:
- We are educating our staff on the protocol to work safely, respect distance and take the necessary measures to provide a safe environment and experience for our customers at this time.
- All surfaces are wiped down regularly.
- All staff have cleaning products available.
- All Key fobs, steering wheels and door handles will be sanitized after each interaction.
- Staff are practicing social distancing and exceptional hygiene.
- If anyone is showing signs of any illness, they will not attend work and will self-quarantine in the event of travel and or exposure to COVID.
- Vehicles can be delivered to customers in many sales and service scenarios.
- Shuttle drivers are only taking one passenger (or household) at a time to respect social distancing.
What customers can do to reduce risk:
- Shop Online
- Email, Call or Text us
- Book Service appointments online
- Drop off vehicles for service appointments
What our Sales team will do for you:
- Sales Professionals will email, call or text with you
- They will take videos of the vehicles you are interested and send them to you
- They can drive the vehicle out to you for a test drive
- They can deliver the vehicle to you and bring out necessary paperwork for financing
What our Service team will do for you:
- Our advisors can text, email or call you with updates on your vehicle while in service
- Schedule Shuttle Service to drive you home. One customer (or household) per vehicle for social distancing
- Advisors can text or email your invoice for payment online
Be Safe. Be Courteous. We will get through