Why Choose a Ford Protect Maintenance Protection Plan?
Our maintenance plans make it easy to keep your vehicle running at its best by ensuring it gets all the recommended scheduled maintenance.
There’s a maintenance plan that’s right for you.
Ford Maintenance Protection Plan
Takes care of all of your required scheduled maintenance visits for Ford vehicles.
Limited Maintenance Plan
Provides peace of mind for your pre-owned vehicle by covering all the regular maintenance services, including engine oil and filter change, multi-point inspection and tire rotation.
Why a Maintenance Plan makes sense
- 100% backed by Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited.
- Honoured at every authorized Ford and Lincoln Dealer across Canada and the United States.
- Regular schedule maintenance serviced by Ford-Trained Technicians using Ford approved parts.
- Helps to ensure that your vehicle is maintained properly by keeping up with your vehicle’s regular maintenance needs.
- If you sell your vehicle, the remaining Maintenance Protection Plan coverage may be transferred to a new owner, which can add to the resale value of your vehicle. FMPP coverage must be transferred within 90 days of the purchase date of the vehicle (except where prohibited by law). The Limited Maintenance Plan is not transferable.
- Zero deductible.
- May be included in your finance or lease contract in most cases.